On Tour Monthly sat with Levi Benton before a show at the House of Blues in Dallas. We discuss; how he became a singer, what he does to prepare for a show, his changing influences, and Rise of the Lion.
Exit 380’s New Album, Photomaps, Available Exclusively on Vinyl – Words by Jordan Buford // Photos by Brooke Adams, James Villa and Ronnie Jackson – It was right at noon when I pulled up in front of a house somewhere in the city of Murphy, Texas. Upon stepping out of my car, I noticed a sign in the front yard. “Yard of…
– Interview by James Villa – Big Dad Ritch and John Exall took a few minutes before their performance at Rocklahoma to speak with On Tour Monthly. They discuss their new album “Ride On”, John Exall’s unstoppable energy on stage, “Red Dirt Metal”, and what it’s like to be a part of “Ride for Dime”…
– Interview by Amanda Kennedy – On Tour had a chance to speak with Rick DeJesus at this years Rocklahoma Festival. Where he discussed the new album “Stuck”, lineup changes, working with producer Nick Raskulinecz, and life on the road.
– Interview by James Villa – On Tour caught up with Nothing More after their performance at this years Rocklahoma Festival. They discuss what inspires them, their new self titled release “Nothing More”, and their favorite song lyrics.
– Interview by Amanda Kennedy – We had a chance to catch up with Tom Maxwell of HELLYEAH at this years Rocklahoma. Where we discuss the new album “Sangre Por Sangre”, new blood, and their upcoming tour with Five Finger Death Punch & Nothing More.
– Interview by James Villa – On Tour caught up with Tom Keifer at this years Rocklahoma Festival in Pryor, OK. Where we discuss “The Way Life Goes”, song writing with his wife Savannah, dealing with his vocal cord paralysis, and his greatest accomplishment to date.
– Interview by Amanda Kennedy – On Tour caught up with Chachi Riot of Pop Evil at this years Rocklahoma Festival in Pryor, OK, where we discuss the success of Onyx, their collaboration with DMC of Run DMC, his explosive drumming style, life on the road, and a message for the fans.